Complete these three challenges to earn your Whizz Pop Bang Wildlife Watcher badge...
1) Make something to help wildlife in your area (e.g. make a mini-pond, bug hotel, butterfly feeder or hedgehog house, etc.).
2) Spot some wildlife and record it (e.g. describe, draw, count or photograph it).
3) Do something to help wildlife (e.g. create a wildflower area in a garden or window box, clear litter from a park or beach, take part in a citizen science project that helps wildlife, etc.).
1. Download the Wildlife Watcher application form. Print it out and complete the first page of the application form to tell us about how you've helped wildlife in your area. Attach any photos or drawings that you’d like to send to us. If you don't have a printer, you can type your answers into an email or write your answers on a plain piece of paper and send us a photograph of it.
2. Ask your parent or guardian to pay the £1-per-badge postage and packing fee, which can be done online at whizzpopbang.com/shop/719619/badge-postage-and-packing/. Add the order confirmation number to the second page of the application form.
3. Ask your parent or guardian to fill in the second page of the form.
4. Photograph or scan your completed form and any other documents and email them to Y@whizzpopbang.com with the subject line as ‘Wildlife Watcher badge’. Alternatively, post your completed application to Wildlife Watcher Badge, Whizz Pop Bang, Unit 7, Global Business Park, 14 Wilkinson Road, Cirencester, GL7 1YZ. Please note that it can take up to 12 weeks for delivery of the badges.
TEACHERS, find out about earning Wildlife Watcher certificates and stickers for your whole class here.