New Whizz Pop Bang teaching resources for schools
One of the key aims for Whizz Pop Bang is to help as many children as possible to enjoy the awesome world of science. So we’ve created a growing library of top-quality downloadable Whizz Pop Bang lesson plans and reading resources for schools to make science fun and engaging for children and teachers alike.
What are the resources for schools?
Our Whizz Pop Bang school resources have been written by primary teachers in conjunction with science experts and they all link to the national curriculum…
- Differentiated lesson plans
- Simple hands-on investigations using household items
- Interactive PowerPoint presentations to guide the lessons
- Guiding reading texts and comprehension questions*
- Science games
* Science texts and comprehensions, written by teachers, link to the English reading curriculum. They include How Stuff Works, interviews with real scientists and stories of sensational scientists from the past.
Subscriptions to the resources are for the whole school, with as many teacher log-ins as required.
How much does it cost?
We know budgets are tighter than ever, so we’re offering schools a 50% discount on the resources until 31st December 2018. Whole-school access to the downloadable resources, along with 4 magazines in the post each month costs just £225 for the whole year with unlimited teacher logins. For an average-sized school of 300 children, that’s just 75p per pupil per year.
To calculate the price per pupil for your school, use our online pricing tool at whizzpopbang.com/schools (prices exclude VAT).
Top five reasons for schools to subscribe to Whizz Pop Bang:
- Accessible content for classrooms, libraries, Science Week and STEM clubs
- Written by expert teachers and science writers
- Linked to the science and reading curricula
- Bursting with rich practical science experiments that are simple and cheap to do
- Gives teachers the confidence to deliver accurate science lessons