Here’s your chance to pick up a prize that will keep scientists-in-training busy all summer long!
The Whizz Pop Bang Holiday Science Bundle is an ideal way to keep the kids happy over the holidays, or as a super birthday gift. Containing six issues of Whizz Pop Bang, this bundle is bursting with all sorts of amazing science to try at home or on holiday! It contains:
• Issue 18, Snowball science A flurry of awesome experiments
• Issue 20, Turn-up the volume: the supersonic science of sound
• Issue 30, Water force: the awesome liquid that shapes our world
• Issue 31, Sparkly science: glittering gems, jewels and crystals
• Issue 34, Shocking science: get the buzz on electricity
• Issue 35, Sporty science: experiments you’ll get a kick out of!
And best of all? We’ve got a bundle to give away to one lucky Whizz Pop Bang fan!
Just answer the question in the comments to be in with a chance of winning:
A saline solution contains pure water and…?
This competition closes at midnight on 8th August 2021. For full terms and conditions visit whizzpopbang.com/terms
26 thoughts on “COMPETITION CLOSED: WIN a Whizz Pop Bang Holiday Science Bundle!”
Amy Doyle says:
Cailean Ferguson says:
Nathan Redfern says:
The answer is B. Salt .
Nathan age 7
Kerry anne Knight says:
Niamh Collier says:
Jacqueline McFarlane says:
Elliott Politzki says:
Michelle Arbon says:
B) salt 🧂
caroline Handley says:
Lauren Brown says:
Susan Reid says:
Oscar Cryne says:
Matthew Molyneux says:
The answer is salt
Rosie Griffiths says:
Sarah Amott says:
Ellie Candy says: